Well Drilling and Pump Service
You need a company to fix everything not just the work they did for you. That's why you should call someone who repairs all pumps regardless of who installed them. That's what we do.
• Low or intermittent water pressure
• Water pump constantly running
• No water pressure to entire house
• Water pump hums but does not start
• Water pump is louder than usual
• Pump circuit breaker keeps tripping
Immediately, you should turn off electrical power to both the water pump and also your water heater. Then you call who everyone else calls - Chris Ebert Co. - as soon as possible.
With Chris Ebert Co. you get installation, troubleshooting, and repairs for wells and pumps. You also get 24-hour emergency service when you call 309-657-7441.
For Pump Repair
• Over 125 years in business
• Fully licensed and insured
• Locally owned and operated
• Wells 20 to over 400 feet deep