Well Drilling and Pump Service
After your well is drilled, the water doesn't just start flowing. You need a pumping mechanism to draw the water from the ground source. Don't let just anyone try to handle that job.
• How deep is your well?
• What is the diameter of the well casing?
• How much horsepower is needed?
• Do you need a 2- or 3-wire pump?
• What are the advantages of different types?
• Which brands are more reliable?
Call to schedule an appointment:
• Installing new well pumps
Since 1888 you've called us for:
It's easy to drill a hole in the ground and tap into it, but that's not what you need. You need a reliable company that does everything from beginning to end. You need Chris Ebert Co.
Do you already have an existing well that is not working properly? Not a problem. You need to test for leaks, water quality, and output. Contact Chris Ebert Co. and get it done!